The firm offers a wide range of administrative law services, both to entities and companies in litigation before Administrative Courts and the Council of State, and in complex transactions requiring interaction with the public administration (concessions, public-private partnerships, project financing, real estate development transactions). In the public administration area, the firm’s activities include:
• contracts with public authorities and public bodies, assistance in public tender procedures (assistance to bidders and contracting authorities, in-house awarding of contracts, local public services);
• construction and planning (assistance in administrative procedures concerning permits, assistance in real estate development activities, execution of planning agreements, landscape-environmental constraints, construction constraints in proximity of waterways);
• commerce (assistance in authorisation procedures and in the planning of large retail facilities);
• litigation before the Regional Administrative Courts, Council of State, Public Water Courts, Court of Auditors;
• proceedings related to environmental compatibility assessment (environmental impact assessment, strategic environmental assessment, single environmental authorisation).